10 September 2010

Trip to Washington/I want to shhhwinngggg!

One Christmas morning 15ish years ago I woke up to find a yellow slide sitting under our Christmas tree. My dad and uncle then built, using a kit, a small swingset for us and as children we spent many hours out there. Now my own children love it just as much. Every time Rosalee would see the swingset she would loudly say, "I want to swing!" Only Rosalee would pronounce swing as shwing ala Wayne's World. I promise that the slide is in fact yellow and after watching the video at my parent's house I promptly went outside and scrubbed the slide until it was neon yellow!

After taking a few pictures my husband reminded me that we bought a video camera for a reason. In true Rosalee fashion, she waited until I was recording to become concerned about potentially stepping in the dog poop. Oh the fabulous sound bites I have from her!

0 comments: