27 September 2010

My cute kids

The past months consisted of scout camp, trip to Washington, trips to Utah, Labor Day, bridal showers, illness, and two weddings. I've also been busy canning, making Halloween costumes, making clothes for weddings, making cupcakes for weddings, and trying to wrangle my kids. But some how in between all that I've captured a few photos of the kids that I think are ADORABLE!

My little Zekey rocking the faux 'hawk. I love doing his hair like this and do fully believe he's the cutest tough guy on the planet.

Recently I looked at Rosalee and thought, "Where did my little kid go!?" She looks like a kid now. Not a baby, not a toddler, but an actual kid.

Zeke, like his sister, has learned to give us the rascal face. I find it hilarious when babies make this face so I can't help but photograph.
One great thing about having a kid learning to pull up on furniture is making trips to the ER. Zeke was pulling himself up on the hearth of the fireplace, slipped, and then had blood dripping down the side of his head. We washed him off but the blood kept coming so we took him to the ER. The cut wasn't very long, but it was rather deep, so the doctor decided to clean it and then seal it with surgical glue. The nurse wrapped him up in a blanket to keep his hands out of it and he SCREAMED like a banshee! I left the room for it but I could hear him yelling all the way from the waiting room.
The actual cut healed nicely and cleaned up well. The glue that ran down the side of his head took several days of hard scrubbing before it fully came off. So for a little while he looked like he had a weird bruise on the side of his face. His little scar is still there, but now it just looks like a thin light red line. Oddly his dad and him have identical scars now.

djjdffffjff- Rosalee typed this and told me it says "Zekey bekey"

1 comments:

Patrick and Judy said...

Your kids ARE adorable, Marie! I love reading your updates. :) So glad you had so much fun this summer!