20 September 2010

The end of our trip to WA

The last few days of our trip we spent hanging around enjoying not having to do a whole lot. Here are some of the pictures from then.

This is the first time Zeke pulled himself up to a stand. Rosalee had asked for a little table to eat her breakfast on so we let her sit at a bed in breakfast table. Zeke saw the eggs, crawled over, and was up! I was watching the video of him eating his birthday cake so I quickly changed the mode on the camera and caught him in action. It made us SO happy to see him stand up because we were afraid he was delayed on his physical development. (Don't worry, that didn't last long and he's now in physical therapy. But that will have to wait for ANOTHER post.)

One afternoon while Zeke was asleep Rosalee asked if she could paint in her new coloring book. I got out some cardboard, put her in clothes I didn't mind getting messy and let her go to town. I'm pretty sure she made 7-10 pictures that day. When she thought I wasn't looking she'd sneak a few swipes of paint on the dog's toenail. (If you can't tell, that giant red mass behind Rosalee is my mom's Saint Bernard Holly.)

I love the funny positions Zeke sleeps in!

Rosalee watching cartoons on our air mattress bed

A close up of Zeke passed out on the couch

Only at Grandma's does she get away with eating Popsicles for breakfast!

0 comments: