14 September 2010

Trip to Washington/Animals of the Farm

Rosalee loves all the animals on Grandma Terry's farm. Her favorites are the cats by far. Sadly her cat, Koshka, disappeared right before we came so Rosalee was sad. But the orange cat, He-Man, was friendly enough to let her snuggle him in my mom's bed. The black cat, Black Jack, would run up to her and love all over her when she went outside so I think she was happy.

Rosalee cracked up laughing at the cat sleeping in garage window so I took a picture of him.

This poor baby was all wet and alone outside one morning so we brought it inside to see if we could revive it. After a few hours of snuggling under a blanket the bird was up and ready to go. My mom took him to a friend's house and the last time I heard it is doing great! Rosalee named it (We won't know the gender for a few more months.) Lotte like the blond girl from The Princess and the Frog.

0 comments: