12 November 2009

Holy moly!


How can he already be three months old? I can't believe how much faster the time is going by with him. It honestly feels like he was born last week. But then I hold him against me and realize that his legs can't stretch out fully because of my short torso and know that he is older. I have a hard time holding him on my lap, or up against my knees, because of how tall he is. I've almost convinced myself that he'll be taller than me before the 3rd grade.
So far our Zekey has learned to~
*Blow spit bubbles*
*Almost roll over (he usually gets stuck on his side)*
*Wiggle around like an alligator/worm on his stomach*
*Coo and babble*
*SMILE when people talk to him*
*Laugh in his sleep (I've only heard him laugh when he's awake twice)*
*Sleep for at least 6-8 hours at night*
*Use his barely there eyebrows to communicate with us*
He wasn't too sure about getting his picture taken, especially when the flash would go off.

Just when I think that Rosalee and Zeke look nothing alike I find a picture to disprove my thinking. (The picture of Rosalee was taken when she was 2 months old.)


Zeke is DETERMINED to be a thumb sucker! I've caught him several times sucking on his thumb and pacifier at the same time. As soon as I'm not paying much attention, BAM, his fingers go straight in his mouth! It's pretty funny to watch actually.

This picture cracks me up! He'll put his hands behind his head when he's relaxing or sleeping. I think it's funny the face that he decided to make right as I took the picture.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I was just thinking how much he looks like Rosalee and then you put up the comparison shot and confirmed it. :)