22 November 2008

Twilight


So the actors are cooler than I am, but can you say you've been to Forks!?
Jesse and I went to see Twilight today and it was FABULOUS! Jesse was apprehensive about going but he ended up really enjoying it. Our friend watched Rosalee for us so we can actually classify this as a date! I loved the reading the Twilight series so I was nervous that the movie wouldn't be that good. I got especially nervous after I read some negative reviews from critics, people, and even some of my friends. But I thought it was a great movie and it is something I recommend to others and plan on watching again when it's out on video. The best parts about the movie were that it takes place in Forks, Washington so I got homesick looking at some scenes and the love story of Bella and Edward. So go and watch it! Then read the books and watch the movie again, I promise you'll enjoy yourself.Add Image

0 comments: