13 November 2008

Sooooo big!

Rosalee is getting bigger and smarter every day! It seems like she learns a new word a day and is getting more independent by the second. I'm convinced she'll be smarter than us by the time she's ready to go to Kindergarten. This week Rosalee has done some pretty amazing things. The first thing is she told me "poo poo" BEFORE she went. I picked her up, placed her on the potty, and then she went. For being barely 1 years old, not too shabby! Every diaper saved is an extra $.25 in our pocket. (Give or take a penny) I'm pretty sure years from now, when she's ready to start dating, she'll be SO excited to know that there are potty pictures of her on the Internet, but oh well. I'm the mom and it's my job to embarrass my children.


Rosalee's other new "big girl" skill is reading to Trouble or her doll. She'll hold the book out for them and then read away. She flips the pages, points to pictures, etc. just like we do when we read to her. I started filming after she had been reading for a minute or more so she's not as enthusiastic as she was when she started.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing child!