03 February 2010

Too much TV

On Monday night Jesse called us from the hotel in Montana to say "goodnight" to us. When Rosalee got on the phone this is how the conversation went-
"You come home Daddy?"
"No baby, Daddy's in Montana until tomorrow."
"Okay Daddy. Say 'hi' to Hannah Montana for me."
"Um... okay, goodnight baby."
Then yesterday we went to the library without Zeke. Rosalee was really excited to have time with just me and I enjoyed not having to worry about two little ones while out and about. Zeke had a good time making a mess, I mean eating, his baby oatmeal with Grandma. When we went to the library I told Rosalee she could pick out some movies. She is in love with the Signing Time movies and I was excited that there were 3 new movies available to check out. While walking around in the movie section Rosalee made a squeal and our conversation went like this-
"Mama, I want this one!"
"Which one?"
"I want this Hannah Montana movie."
"Hannah Montana? Are you sure?"
"Yeah! I want this Hannah Montana movie so I can see my Dad."

0 comments: