10 February 2010

The joys of our lives

Nothing huge has been going on with us but I wanted to share some of my recent pictures. The kids really are such great joys in our life. They can be silly, crazy, frustrating, exciting, happy- and we love every second of it! There are times I have to stop what I'm doing and just laugh because of the antics these two can get involved in. I can't imagine what it'll be like when Rosalee is 4 and Zeke is 2. For now, I'll be thankful Zeke rolls and doesn't crawl or walk!
One of the fun things we've done lately is buy colored bath foam. It's basically shaving cream with a little added soap, but it's cheap and Rosalee loves it, so I don't care. She was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and ended up with a sticky goatee. I put her in the bathtub and then covered her with some foam. As the following picture shows, she had FUN!

Something that always makes me smile is looking at my Zeke's eyes. They are blue-gray and they melt my heart. He has his Daddy's eyes and I'm glad.


Something funny that Zeke does is roll around and purposely wrap himself up in blankets. His favorite blanket to become a baby burrito in is my old baby blanket. This blanket is 25 years old, disinegrating from old age, and faded beyond belief. I have to hand wash it because I'm afraid it would completely die in a washing machine. If I try to take Zeke out of the blanket he fusses so I just let him roll around in it until he gets hungry or falls asleep most nights.


Zeke likes to pucker his lips and make all kinds of funny noises. The best is when he does it, very loud, in church during the prayer.

I think Rosalee likes impersonating her Grandpa Jerry. Here she is in a one piece thermal outfit with crazy hair. The hair is all natural people! Could you imagine what I could do if I used some hair products and tried to make it spike out all crazy!?

Rosalee is a bookaholic. Here she is reading one of her books in her bedroom. She does this almost daily and I finally got it on video.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

rosalie 'reading' is great!