18 February 2010

More Zeke

We got the proofs back from our family photo shoot and I love pretty much all of them! I have the cutest family and it is causing me some issues with limiting how many pictures I get. But as soon as I have them narrowed down, and here at the house, I'll be uploading them. Zeke's eyes look SO bright, beautiful, and blue with the natural light I just am IN LOVE! (Yeah, we're crazy enough to do outside pictures in Rexburg, Idaho in February!) Rosalee was in an odd mood so we don't have as many pictures of her, but like always, she's gorgeous. Jesse and I even got some couple shots because we can't remember the last time we got pictures of just us. So be looking for that post!
Now on to Zeke's stats!
We went to the doctor on Tuesday and Zeke is a healthy, happy baby. He had to get 3 shots and he didn't scream too loud. As soon as I picked him up he calmed down considerably. The nurse was in love with all the crazy sounds and huge cheesy grin he has. She kept talking to him and rubbing his tummy just to get him to "talk". The doctor was pleased with his growth and development. Zeke kept rolling around the exam table so he had to keep turning him and picking him up to keep him from falling. The only thing that was off was how much we feed Zeke. At this point he should eat 3-9 tablespoons of baby cereal and 1-2 tablespoons of single flavor fruits or vegetables. I still breastfeed him, which is good, but we give him cereal 1 or 2 a week. The doctor wants us to be better at feeding him daily and to start adding vegetables to his diet. Despite being behind on feeding Zeke, he's growing great!
Length~ 27"--75th percentile
Weight~ 16lbs--30th percentile
Head~ 17"--80th percentile
We have been warned that within 1-2 weeks of consistent cereal feedings Zeke will probably have a growth spurt. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

NOT a fan of peas... but it was the first time so maybe we'll have more luck later!

0 comments: