19 February 2010

25

Today I am a quarter of a century young. (Old is for people who feel, well, old!) My husband is at work and I'm eating macaroni and cheese for breakfast with Rosalee. My next task is to pack our bags so we can head to Washington tonight to see my family. My mom was nice enough to get us a hotel room tonight in Oregon so we don't have to make the 12 hour drive in one haul.
THANK YOU MOM!!!!
I don't know why people ask, "how does it feel to be ___?" because 25 feels just like 24 and even 21, to be honest. But if I compare 25 to 18, 15, or 5 then we'd have something to go off of. I like 25, it seems like a nice age. I'm old enough to have a valid opinion but young enough to go sky diving. I can get away with acting silly with my kids, wearing crazy bright tights to church, and eating spicy food all day long.
Yes, I think this will be a great year!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Marie!!

Michelle said...

happy bday!