15 December 2008

Ward Christmas party

Last Saturday was our ward (church for the non-Mormons out there) Christmas party. They had a ton of food, family pictures, cupcake decorating, crafts, and various musical and theatrical productions for our entertainment. My favorite was the children acting out the nativity story and the girl holding Jesus with a choke hold around the neck.
Rosalee ate a freakish amount of food. She seriously ate more than I did! She would ask for more from anyone willing to offer her some food. I think she loves that her dad has a sweet tooth because she gets a lot of sweets when he's around.

Some babies (Mia!) decided to steal and eat Rosalee's shoe instead of the ham and potatoes.
This is Rosalee's new best friend Nelly the seeing eye dog. I think Rosalee was ecstatic to see a dog at church. The first picture is of Nelly helping clean ham juice off Rosalee's cheek. The second one is my favorite because both of them were begging for ham from Jesse and I just laughed the whole time. Thankfully Nelly's owner is really nice and didn't mind us spoiling her.

0 comments: