10 December 2008

As requested

Last September Jesse's family came to visit and Jesse took his dad to class with him. Jesse just NOW got the pictures from his teacher so I've been asked to post them. So without further delay, here they are!
My other request came from my mother who asked that I put some pictures of Rosalee in what she's wearing today on here. For Rosalee's blessing my mom made her an overcoat/dress/kimono/bathrobe like outfit. When she wore it over a year ago it was HUGE on her, as you can see if you click the link above. Today I asked Rosalee what she wanted to wear and she grabbed the blessing outfit out of the closet. Out of curiosity I put it on her and surprisingly it still fits rather well!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Rosalee is so cute in her little robe.

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

That is amazing that she still fits in it. What a great robe!