17 December 2008

Queen of cuteness

Here are some videos that I took of Rosalee today and yesterday. I love that neither video are of anything too incredible but at the same time they show how much she's learned. At times when I think she's so young she amazes me by understanding and doing SO much! She knows A LOT more than she can express to us but she's getting better at using ASL and copying words. Today, for example, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a box of crackers. She brought them to me and signed "eat" and then said "more please". Well it sounds like "Moe pees" but I know what she's saying. :) I love that I'm able to be home with her and capture these fun little moments.

Rosalee gets better at walking all the time. She pretty much has stopped crawling and toddles around the house now. She'll only crawl when she falls and then she gets right back up on her feet. She's fallen hard a few times but it doesn't seem to stop her from taking off!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Marie~ Rosalee is so cute! I love how she is saying so much already. That is so great! Her walking is improving and pretty soon she'll be running. Hope things are going okay for you guys, and you aren't getting too much snow. Idaho has snow but it's really cold here tonight. Oh well, it's December right. Take care!

Michelle said...

She seems to be really advanced! It's crazy how much these little ones understand. That is nice that she's been able to pick up so much with ASL. That's awesome. Cute videos.

Joy Carlton said...

That is so fun that she can walk and talk now! She is growing up so quickly. Thanks for sharing the videos of her growing up. She is adorable!