04 September 2009

5 things

I have tons (okay really only 20ish) of pictures to post but I'm just lacking the motivation right now. I was reading a friend's blog and she "tagged" me to also do this survey. So to get me in the mood of blogging again, here goes nothing!
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
19 years old (2004)
1. Living in Russia
2. Trying to figure out how to vote for the president while living abroad
3. Newly married (only 1 month to be exact)
4. Learning to eat a lot of potatoes and beets
5. Attempting to find ways to graduate from college early
5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Update my blog with pictures so my mom doesn't go crazy :)
2. Do laundry
3. Go to the grocery store and get some milk
4. Take the kids to the park or swimming
5. Make dinner with the turkey I bought yesterday
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off school loans (11,000 a semester for Purdue... yikes!)
2. Buy Jesse a motorcycle
3. Buy a house
4. Pay off my parent's mortgage
5. Start a savings account for Zeke
5 places I have lived:
1. Washington
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Russia
4. Indiana
5. Blackfoot, Idaho
5 jobs I've held:
1. Cleaned/detailed used cars so they could be sold
2. Dishwasher
3. Cafeteria assistant
4. Teaching paraprofessional
5. Special Education teacher
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
29 years old
1. Living in Arizona, Nevada, or Oregon
2. Owning a house
3. Have adopted 1 child and maybe working on adopting a second
4. Going on field trips with my elementary aged Rosalee and my preschool attending Zeke
5. Start (or looking into) going back to school for a Masters Degree

0 comments: