19 September 2009

Check it out!

Our friends have the pictures they took of Zeke and Rosalee on their photography website. When I get the CD of photos I'll share some more, but for now go check these links-
http://rognonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/rosalee-rexburg-idaho-photographer.html
and
I love all of the pictures but my favorites of Zeke are the bottom right picture where he looks mad and the last picture. My favorites of Rosalee are the first one on the right, the bottom right one of the next set (where she's leaning on the couch), and the one of her on the swing, and the last one. Like I said, I like all of them, those are just the best of the best. :)
For those of you in the Southeast Idaho area, or Utah and come up here to visit often, give them a call and schedule a photo session. You will NOT regret it, I promise!
Thank you Anna for donating your win to us so we could get these pictures taken!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What great photos! I love them!