08 June 2009

Hawaii videos

Here are some of the videos we took while in Hawaii. Jesse had A LOT of fun making little movies of all the fish and other animals along the shore. He would get so excited and chase some of the fish around and end up making a movie that was over 3 or 4 minutes! Hopefully one day he will be able to apply this hobby to a career and then he'll be a very happy boy.

In the afternoon (on Mother's Day) we went to the beach and they had some performers singing. This is one of my favorite songs so I had to get a video of it. I'm sorry that it gets weird in the middle, but I wanted to get closer to the guy.

This is one of several of Jesse's fish videos. He wanted me to put them all together but it took 2 hours to upload this one so... sorry honey, but we'll save the others for our family video collection! (I'm sorry for the weird lines but that's from the glare off the sun.)
We also have some video of the dancing from the Polynesian Cultural Center and of the sun rising on Mother's Day morning, but I've already spent more time on this than I was planning so those will have to wait!

0 comments: