27 September 2007

Work baby shower

At work today my coworkers had a baby shower for me. They were SO wonderful to get us all that they did! We got a lot of the "big" items we weren't sure we'd be able to afford. As soon as I got home Jesse started opening all of the boxes and putting everything together. He was really excited to see that most of the things we got were rainforest/jungle themed because those were the items that he picked out. Plus it's nice because they'll match the paint in the baby's room.


Even the cake was animal themed!!

The pictures don't show it that well but every gift I opened was such a shock to me! I was so happy that everyone was so kind to us, it's such a blessing.
Jesse couldn't wait to start putting everything together. Trouble couldn't wait to start destroying the boxes and making a mess!
Jesse had A LOT of fun putting everything together. Tonight he put together the jumperoo, the swing, and the floor play mat. The swing is my favorite I think. It makes animal noises, rain sounds, plays two different songs, and has several other features. Our baby is so spoiled!

3 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

yay. looks like u got some way fun stuff! now where is the baby?

Melissa said...

That cake is SO cool! Did someone make it or did they order it?

Melissa said...

The swing is really cute!! You better let me know or have Jenny let me know when this baby comes. Babies are so fun. I can't wait until my sister in-law has hers and I can hold it and spoil it. My mom has already gotten some things for it since she got the deal of the day at a yard sale. The items are in really good condition. It's amazing what you can find for a good price. Have fun and be safe!