25 September 2007

big, Bigger, BIGGEST!!

I've decided to put my belly shots online so everyone can see how much I've changed. The baby is due in just over a month so I can't imagine what I'll look like in a month!
At 12 weeks when my clothes just started to get tight.
16 weeks looking a little fat...
20 weeks and looking pregnant, not just fat.
At 25 weeks...the end of wearing non-maternity clothes! :(

Taken on the 6th of August (28 weeks)
Here I am at 35 weeks... I no longer can see my feet!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so fun to see you as your baby grows. That'll be fun to look back on too I bet. Wow, a month away! How exciting!

lindsey said...

love the pictures! you'll have to keep taking pictures...especially at the end!

(Can you still see what you're doing when you pee in a cup?)

Anna said...

I love the pictures Marie. Wow, just a month away! I bet you can't wait to find out if there is a little boy or little girl growing in there. Alex and I started our birth classes last week. I can't believe that we are both going to be moms before Christmas! Good luck at work.