06 September 2007

The baby's room

On Labor Day Jesse and I painted the baby's to look like a jungle/safari type place. I wasn't sure it would look good and how I wanted it to look, but I'm VERY pleased with how it turned out. The sister missionaries helped us with the painting of the ceiling so I wouldn't have to try and balance on a ladder for several hours. It was fun trying to explain how I wanted them to paint the ceiling when I wasn't exactly sure of how to do it!
The before shot...

Jesse working hard

Sister Johnson painting the ceiling

Almost done...

The final product!!!



It's hard to see but the vines have monkeys hanging on them and the second picture is of elephants walking up a hill.

2 comments:

Anna said...

The room looks great! Nice job! I love the animals!

Michelle said...

How fun to be able to decorate the room and paint it. We still don't know what we're doing. Yours looks like a lot of fun!