02 September 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I was reading my friend's blog and saw that she "tagged" me to fill out this survey on my blog so here goes!
I've been tagged...You have to use 3 words to answer each question. No more, no less. It's harder than you think.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the couch
2. Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend or Husband/Wife ? Jesse Lee James
3. Where is your father? West of here
4. Cheesecake? No thank you
5. Your favorite thing to do? Scrapbook and cook
6. Your dream last night? A weird one!
7. Your favorite drink? Very cold water
8. The room you're in? The living room
9. George Bush? Not the best
10. What you're good at? Teaching little kids
11. One of your wish list items? Rainforest baby bouncer
12. Where did you grow up? Small town America
13. The last thing you did? Ate cottage cheese
14. What are you wearing? A pink nightgown
15. Ketchup? Good on everything
16. Your computer? Gateway tablet laptop
17. Your life? Insane and exciting
18. Your mood? Should be cleaning...
19. What are you thinking about right now? The baby kicking!
20. Your car is? Full of gas
21. Your summer? Went by fast
22. Your relationship status? Married for eternity
23. Your favorite color(s)? Any light green
24. When is the last time you laughed? Late last night
Now I'm not going to name anyone in particular, but if you'd like to fill this out, please do!!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for being a good sport Marie and filling in your answers. I actually thought it was fun to try and answer the questions in three words. Looks like you had a fun weekend at the museum. I loved Jesse's hair.