07 March 2010

Time to dye!

This weekend we decided to cut and color almost every person's hair. Surprisingly I ended up not coloring my hair. (I'm still not sure how that happened honestly!) But my mother-in-law colored her hair, so did three of my sister-in-laws, and even Jesse! All of them, me, Rosalee, and my nephew got our hair cut too. Rosalee didn't really get a cut, she just had her bangs trimmed. It was funny because she watched Jenny (my sister-in-law) get her hair cut and then me. As soon as I was out of the chair she climbed on it stating that it was her turn. Her bangs were getting in her eyes so it was a good thing to have them cut. The best part of after getting her bangs cut she ran around telling everyone it was there turn for a cut.
I highlighted two of my sister-in-laws' hair and Jesse's. I only got a picture of one of them (I forgot to get the camera out before John and Lindsey left) but that's what seems to happen these days. Lindsey had blond and medium brown highlights put in her hair, Jenny had brown highlights (I guess there are lowlights if they're darker...), and Jesse let me put some blond in his hair. When he came out of the bathroom he looked like he did when we were dating and first married and I LOVE IT!!!

Here's Tia with her new strawberry blond hair snuggling with Rosalee

It is hard to see (that was the point though) but I put some slightly darker brown chunky highlights in Jenny's hair.

Jesse with his new highlighted hair!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Man, it looks like I missed a great weekend!! The pictures are amazing and looks like you had a great time. Hopefully I'll see you all soon.