25 March 2010

Spring has sprung!

The sun shines, the birds chirp, the bugs swarm... oh the joys of spring in Idaho!

Rosalee really wanted to take a picture with me. I thought it was really sweet.
For the past few days it has been nice enough to take the children outside for about 30 minutes before making lunch. This way I can make sure they are plenty tired come nap time. Another bonus is Rosalee likes to cook after playing outside so now she's more involved in making her own lunch.
Here are some pictures from our trip to the backyard yesterday. I purposely didn't put my children in long sleeves, or apply sunblock, because I thought they could use a little vitamin D. Plus we're going to Vegas and Arizona next week so I thought this will help prime their poor pale skin.

They're SO happy! Zeke was rolling around the blanket laughing the whole time. Rosalee was excited that I didn't make her wear a coat, hat, mittens, etc.

The oven is back in the yard- life is good!

0 comments: