14 March 2010

Fabulous family photos!

On the 13th of February we had family pictures done. I wanted professional pictures of Zeke (because he turned 6 months) and some of us for my Valentines Day present. We had over a hundred to choose from and I had the HARDEST time! Zeke was in such a happy mood that we got so many cute ones of him. Rosalee was in an odd mood so she wasn't as willing to be photographed but we still got a couple of nice ones of her.

These were taken by our friends at http://www.rognonphotography.blogspot.com/ so if you're in the area, give them a call!



This one is my FAVORITE!!!!


The above two are for Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Terry




I know these are the same shot, I just can't decide if I like it better in color or not.

1 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

These are fantastic! I really need to get some family pics done.