07 April 2009

Progress

Progress #1~ Rosalee has not needed a pacifier to sleep, at night for 11 out of the last 12 nights. Not only does she not need it but she doesn't even ask for it or cry. She just puts her head down, snuggles her stuffed animal, and doesn't make a sound until 8 in the morning. She only need the pacifier the one night because she was in Ohio and in a bed that wasn't her own. Jesse says she asked for mommy and few times and then finally asked for her "b". He only let her have it until she was almost asleep and then he took it from her. She still went to sleep so he was happy.

Progress #2~ I have 6 boxes packed and 2 boxes full of junk to donate! Trust me, if you knew how much I HATE (yes I really do hate it) packing then you'd be proud of me too. I also like getting rid of things every so often. At first I resist it thinking I'll magically need it again someday but then I start to relax and enjoy a cleaner, neater looking house.

Progress #3~ Rosalee has gone from croup to cold to teething to teething with ear infections in both ears. This morning she kept hitting her head and saying "ears ouchy!" so we took her to the doctor. When the doctor said "what's wrong with Rosalee today" she said "ears". Jesse felt pretty proud but knew that it was only a matter of time before she said it because it was the only thing she would talk about.

Progress#4~ Zeke is growing and taking up more and more space. He likes to sit high so breathing is a thing of the past for me. Every once in a while he'll be nice and swim down so I can breath but it never lasts for long.

Progress #5~ Jesse has 1 month left of school. He takes his last final on the 6th of May and I think we both can't believe it's really happening. If you ask him he's been going to school for-ev-er so I don't think he remembers what non-academic life feels like.

Progress #6~ I would love to say we're moving from unemployed to employed and then moving to __(insert town/state here)__ but alas I cannot. We are getting to the point where there are only a few jobs he hasn't heard back from so it's do or die time. Jesse plans on calling them this week and seeing what is going on with his status. In a perfect world one of the jobs would say "oh we really like you, maybe we can do a phone interview now" and then within a day or two he'd have a job. But this is reality, so chances of that happening are not great. But as soon as we know something or make our minds up about where/what we'll do after graduation I'm sure I'll be posting it on here!

3 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Aww what would it be like to have a high and a low for the baby to be. Hmm for me it's just out. LOL. Ryan's just finishing school too and we'd like to move back to blackfoot, but no one is hiring so it looks like we're stuck in Utah for awhile longer. Good luck finding a job! I'm sure something will come up for ya!

Jared, Christine, and The Boys said...

Have you looked at Springs Preserve in Las Vegas? I hear it's a pretty cool place, but I don't know if it is something you are looking for. You can just google it and it comes up first I think. Good luck!

Michele said...

Well I'm sure things will work out for the best. Way to go for already packing. I hate packing too. We sure do miss you guys.