11 April 2009

Baby Medusa

Rosalee's hair has some curl to it and it seems to be getting wavier all the time. Her hair is especially curly with humidity or when she first wakes up. Every time she wakes up from a nap I think I've found a baby Medusa in the bed. Maybe that's what we'll have her go as for next Halloween.

In Greek mythology Medusa had snakes for hair and if you looked at her face you would turn to stone.
This is Rosalee fresh out of bed from a 2 1/2 hour nap. Her hair stands up like that all by itself. Can you imagine what it would look like if I added gel!?

4 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

It looks just like Cambria's hair! Too bad you're moving away - we could have them go as twin Medusas (didn't she have two sisters? I'll have to go look that up)

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yup - she had two sisters - so now we'd only need one more curly haired child to make up the trio. What a scary bunch - although they were also breathtakingly beautiful...

Charlene said...

A girl after my own heart. :)

Sook said...

ha ha ha Rosalee makes me laugh! I bet she's a funny baby girl!