26 March 2009

Pregnancy questionnaire

5 Things that make my stomach turn…
1. Bleach
2. Hearing sick people suck in their running nose and make that snorting gross sound. BARF!
3. The smell of dog poop. I'm fine with Rosalee's diapers but I haven't been keeping the yard as clean as I should.
4. Bending over right after eating a full meal
5. The smell of a found sippy cup that was full of soy milk and wedged behind the couch for 3 days.

5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave…
1. Milk. Sadly soy milk just doesn't cut it but I have found that skim milk isn't as nasty as the 1% Jesse drinks
2. Oranges! Or anything orange like... I bought one of those boxes of mandarins last night and every time I walk into the kitchen I come back with one.
3. COLD water. Out of nowhere I'll become ravished with dehydration and need to drink the coldest water I can find. Sometimes I'll just suck on some ice cubes if the pitcher in the fridge isn't full.
4. Having Rosalee pat my stomach and say "baby".
5. Having Jesse put his head on my lap and talk to the baby at night when I'm reading in bed.

5 Things I worry about…
1. Where the heck will we be living this August!?!
2. To go along with #1, what the heck will we be doing for an income this August?! Will we have insurance to cover the delivery and other doctor fees? Will we be able to buy this kid some diapers or just let 'em go all natural?
3. Will I be able to find a doctor in time? I probably will, but will he/she be someone I like? Will the doctor listen to my wishes and treat me in a way I feel comfortable with? If we get some remote job will I be able to contact the doctor when the baby is coming? Will we make it to the hospital or will the baby be born in the wilderness!?
4. Will I need a c-section? At this moment I really don't have a reason to fear this, but it is always a concern of mine.
5. How will I manage having 2 kids???!!!???

5 Things I Am Excited About…
1. Meeting my new child!
2. Seeing how Rosalee will interact with her sibling since she LOVES all babies
3. Finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl!
4. Being able to sleep in again because I don't have to pee RIGHT NOW.
5. Wearing flip flops from now until the baby is born because bending over isn't as easy.

5 Names that I love…
1. Eli
2. Zeke or Zeek as Jesse would spell it
3. Tsarina or Zarina, I'm not sure how we'd spell it
4. I like Emma but Jesse says he doesn't
5. ??? Picking names is INSANELY hard because Jesse is very very very very opinionated and has A LOT of "rules" for which names are okay

2 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

How is Rosalee feeling? oh the fun times of being prego.

The Webber's said...

So obviously I haven't looked at people's blogs (and very rarely updated mine!) but CONGRATS! Didn't realize you're pregnant again!! SO excited for you three!!!