08 June 2008

SO happy to have Daddy back!

Rosalee and I are both VERY happy to have Jesse back! He came home yesterday at 6pm and it has been wonderful to have him home. Today while Jesse was feeding Rosalee she started laughing uncontrollably at the weird noises he was making. Jesse was able to get Rosalee to laugh for about 20 minutes just by making this weird monkey sound. I've come to realize that the sound of a laughing baby is one of the sweetest sounds on Earth. Enjoy!!!

As soon as Jesse finishes unpacking I'll have him add some pictures from his practicum on here. Most of them will be of animals or nature scenes, but that's what I get for marrying a wildlife biologist! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the most adorable video Marie!!! She laughs so cute. I'm glad you guys have Jesse back.

Anonymous said...

I love her laugh! Wish I could be there!