02 October 2008

OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love October! It is my FAVORITE month of the WHOLE year! I love that the wind blows cold and the sun attempts to shine warm. This means I get to drink hot chocolate, without feeling too guilty, and put more comforters on the bed. The leaves are all kinds of bright vibrant colors and the squirrels are roaming about. Ok, so the squirrels actually freak me out, but I love everything else. :) This October is going to be extra fabulous because my mom and aunt are coming to visit!! They're taking a train from New Orleans to Chicago and then spending a week here in Lafayette. Woo hoo!!! It's also great because Jesse and I are going apple picking, getting lost in a corn maze, buying more pumpkins than we need, cooking and eating pumpkin seeds, and taking Rosalee trick-or-treating for the first time. Good times will be had by all, I guarantee!!

Now for something random...

I was able to upload the video of Jesse and Rosalee reading Polar bear, Polar bear, What do you Hear? using onetruemedia.com (thank you Tiffany!) so here it is for your viewing enjoyment!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all of Rosalee's animal sounds. What a smart baby :)

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I love fall it is the best. I wanted to go to the pumpking patch this weekend but it is supposed to rain, way to kill my plans.