04 August 2008

Wicked!

Some of you may know that one of my many odd obsessions in this world are musicals. I LOVE the music, the dancing, just everything about them! There are even times in my life that I have wished I lived in a musical. (Sad, but true.)
When Jesse told me that we were moving to Indiana I told him I'd go on one condision- we see Wicked in Chicago before leaving. So for our anniversary/Jesse's birthday we're going to spend a day in Chicago. We plan on eating at Jesse's favorite pizza place and walking around Navy Pier.
Our actual anniversary is this Wednesday but we're going on our Chicago date on the 20th- Jesse's birthday. As far as this Wednesday we'll just hang out here (most likely hanging up pictures and doing laundry) and eat some dinner while watching a movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to love Wicked! It's an awesome musical!
Happy Anniversary!

Little Yancey Family said...

Ooo I'm jelous! I've also been known to say that I wished life was a musical!

Michele said...

What a great anniversary gift! That sounds like so much fun. Chris of course will be jealous of the pizza. Tell Jesse happy birthday!