07 May 2008

Mothers' Day in Michigan

I made up my mind today (after dealing with all together TOO MANY bodily fluids!) that I'm going to visit Jesse this weekend in Michigan. I'm using the excuse that this is my 1st official Mothers' Day but really I just miss my husband. I'll leave late Friday night/early Saturday morning so I can get there when Jesse is done with his morning exams. I'm taking Monday, and maybe Tuesday, off from work so I can spend as much time with Jesse as possible. It'll be nice to see him even if it'll only be for a few days.

3 comments:

The Webber's said...

Aw - enjoy your trip! Does he know you are coming up to see him? Have fun! And remind me...what specifically is he studying?

Michele said...

Good for you Marie. You deserve a great mothers day with your husband and baby. Drive safely, how long will the drive be? (I'm assuming your driving). We miss you guys!

Marie said...

To answer your questions-
1. He knows that I was thinking about coming to see him, but he doesn't know it is a for sure thing.
2. He is studying wildlife biology.
3. With the baby I'm assuming it'll take about 7-8 hours to drive there.