28 April 2010

Yummy, yum, YUM!


I LOVE MESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I decided it was time to introduce Zeke to sensory time the other day. I wasn't sure how he'd react but he was IN LOVE with the yogurt. Most of it ended up in his hair or on his shirt but I wasn't really doing it as a meal, so I didn't mind. Plus it gave me an excuse to mop up the floor.


I'm not sure what happened to the second movie. It looks normal on my camera and on the computer so I think it got messed up while uploading. SORRY!
I also have another Rosaleeism to share~
She was in bed getting ready for her nap and I heard her crying. I went into her room and she told me that she had bumped her head on the headboard. So to make it better I started kissing her like mad while saying, "I'll make it better." After giving her 1,000 or so kisses she turned to me and said, "Now I make you better." I leaned back waiting for my 1,000 kisses when Rosalee said, "Here's your shot!" Then she pinched my arm and giggled!
This next one JUST happened while I was typing this post. We have some guys from the power company removing our trees (I'll post that later). Two men were up in the trees limbing them to make it easier for the tree to come down without taking out the fence, a person, etc. When Rosalee saw the men she excitedly screamed, "MOM! We have monkeys out here!!!!"

0 comments: