21 April 2010

Miss Personality

Rosalee is becoming such a character! I just love seeing her personality grow each day, even if a large part of that comes with some attitude.
She still loves to read, read, read! At night we'll read a book to her and then give her one to read to her babies after we leave. I've sat outside the door and listened to her a few times and the things she does/says cracks me up! One night she asked her baby if he could see the pictures in the story. Another time she told the Tinkerbell doll, "You stay still or I'll not read anymore!"

If Rosalee sees me putting on make-up she'll ask for some. Normally I just give her a blush brush to play with, but yesterday she was CONVINCED that she needed eye shadow. I put some shimmer powder on her eyelids and then blush on her cheeks. She was SO excited! She told Jesse that he NEEDED to take her picture.

Rosalee has also developed a love of taking her own picture.

She's not a fan of getting her hair brushed so I have to distract her with shiny clips. Now she likes it if I put the clips in her hair. She picks out how many, which colors, and where I put them.

"Mommy take a picture of me and my chicken nugget."
"Um... okay."
Grabs chicken nugget and says, "Cheese!"

She likes spending time with me which I love! We paint, garden, read together, and have a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Mike Grace said...

Very cute! : )