20 December 2009

Only Rosalee...

Rosalee woke up from her nap the other day screaming and crying. I went into her room to comfort her and she said, "I want Trouble!" I asked her if she was still tired and she said, "Yes, I want to sleep more." I was shocked! She almost always fights me to take a nap. Then she said, "I want my Trouble to take a nap with me." So I did just that.
I put the dog in the crib and left the room. I expected to hear laughing, screaming, the dog whimpering, etc. but I heard NOTHING! So I went upstairs and continued to make dinner. When dinner was finished I went downstairs to find Rosalee singing and giggling with the dog in her bed.


1 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

LOL, Well I guess it's like sleeping with a stuffed animal. . . just a bit more interactive.