14 December 2009

Holly Jolly Time of Year

Rosalee is becoming quite a character! She insists on wearing her Tinkerbell wings most of the day and comes up with some interesting food combinations for meals. For breakfast on this day she had wheat chex, crackers, orange juice, and dill pickles.

I just need the world to see what Rosalee sleeps with every night in her crib. She does a head count and becomes VERY upset if one is missing. On top of all this mess she sleeps with 3-5 blankets. I'm not sure how she fits in there, but I guess she makes it work!

I think we are FINALLY finished with adding/changing our Christmas decorations. My father-in-law decided that the tree needed to be taller so we can fit more presents underneath. I just walked out of the room so I couldn't be a witness to any ornaments breaking. Jesse said the tree looked weird without any lights on it so he added some and then started putting the decoration boxes away. Let's hope they stay away until early January! Mr. Alaska decided that Rosalee needed to see the Christmas lights. So in his shorts he brought our daughter out WITHOUT pants to see the lights in the snow. She didn't seem to mind so I think she has her father's cold resistance gene. To prove my theory she jumped in a snow pile after church on Sunday. She went up to her bum in the snow totally covering her shoes and most of her tights. She just giggled and said, "I love snow Mama!"


On Sunday we had fun playing with the Santa hat. Rosalee kept laughing saying, "this so silly!"


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your decorations look awesome! I can't wait to go to my parents house and see what my brothers and dad have done with our lights, since one of my brothers likes to go all out. I had to laugh at the picture of Jesse taking Rosalee out in the snow without pants on, and I couldn't believe he had shorts on. Crazy!! :) Hope things are going good for you.

Charlene said...

I LOVE the picture of Rosalee eating breakfast. What a diva! Miss you.