23 July 2008

Dear diary,

My parents are REALLY odd sometimes, take last night for example. They thought it would be fun to mash up some boiled carrots and let me feed myself. Not only did they give me a HUGE amount, but they also left me dressed. I will admit that I laughed and squealed most of the time but I hardly count squishing carrots in my hands as my first "self-feeding" experience!

Tonight it was kind of chilly out so my dad put me in the outfit my grandma made for my blessing. The first time I wore this it was longer than my legs, it completely covered my hands, and almost two of my heads fit in the hood! Look at me in it now! I don't think mom is going to get many more uses out of this one.

My dad is always teaching my mom and me about trees, flowers, animals, etc. so tonight I thought I'd take it upon myself to teach him something... TAKE THAT DAD!!

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Lunch time is Jaden's feed himself meal. Consequently his favorite. I've tried carrots before. They are the messiest but Jaden didn't have much trouble eating them! Course I don't give him quite that many at a time. =o) It looked like fun though!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

that looks like fun, bath time after eating!