03 January 2011

Catch up

I've had pictures on my camera and computer from the end of September that I need to put on the blog. Life has gotten crazy, weird, sad, and every other thing in the last little while so the blog has been put on the back burner. I'm hoping that within a few days I'll have everything caught up and explained so we're all on the same page.
In the end of September Jesse's sister Jenny got married to Hayden. It was a chilly, sunny wonderful day in Logan, Utah. The kids behaved well and everyone was in a great mood. We're so happy for Jenny and Hayden and are glad that they've found each other.

A family shot in front of the Logan temple
(The hill is SUPER steep! 4" heels in soft ground = less fun)

Tia in her bridesmaid dress

Rosalee posing... I love that kid!

Zeke with Aunt Tia

Rosalee and Mommy

The happy couple just minutes after being married for all time and eternity

Aunt Jenny with her niece and nephews on the James side

Jenny's side of the family that came to the wedding.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Gavin and Rosalee are holding hands. It is SO cute! They love each other and it makes me really happy.

Another attempt at a family shot... notice how Rosalee decided to dance around? Ah kids...

Last attempt... children stay still and look at the camera when held by their parents

The couple with Jenny's parents and grandparents on the James side

Hayden and Jenny with her siblings

Jenny and Hayden with her siblings and their spouses

How we really feel... :)

Jenny with all of nieces and nephews. I love how Hudson decided to run and dance around.

Zeke with Allie and Sydney

Jesse with his two younger sisters

My mom and me

This picture is ADORABLE!

Like her reception shoes? You should because they are the EXACT shoes I wore for my own wedding! It's nice to know they can be brought out of the closet and used from time to time.
I would love to show pictures from the reception but I hate the pictures that my camera takes with low lighting. Rosalee and Gavin spent the entire night together dancing and playing. When Rosalee would go to the bathroom Gavin would worry about where she went. It makes my heart burst seeing them together.

0 comments: