11 August 2010

According to Rosalee

Tonight Rosalee was being her usual monkey self and climbing from the couch to the chair. My mom was worried that she was going to fall and hurt herself but I just laughed about it. I told my mom that Rosalee's song should be "Defy Gravity" from the musical Wicked. I then proceeded to explain to my mom that the song is one that the wicked witch of the west sings and then we laughed about Rosalee being a witch. Rosalee glared at me and said, "I am not a witch!" She turned her head up into the air and said, very matter of factly,
"I am not a witch Mama, I AM A DRAMA QUEEN!"
How can I argue?

2 comments:

Patrick and Judy said...

That is adorable!! She is such a laugh, Marie. You must have so much fun with her.

Anonymous said...

Oh God that is priceless. The kind of thing you can embarrass her with on her first date...