29 April 2008

A day at the petting zoo

This week is finals week for Jesse so he has a different schedule than usual. Since he's leaving this Saturday he wants to spend as much time with Rosalee and me as possible. What that means is he's picked Rosalee up from daycare early two days in a row and brought her to my work. Yesterday they just hung out in my classroom but today he brought her to the petting zoo with my students. Here are some of the pictures from today.

This goat kept trying to eat Rosalee's blanket!

The students enjoyed petting, brushing, and watching all the animals.

Rosalee was VERY fasinated by the all the noises the goats were making.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, Love, LOVE the baby goats. I'm gonna have to get over there very soon before they get too big. Glad you had a good time even though it was chilly.