09 December 2007

Winter is upon us!!!

IT'S COLD HERE!!!
This week we had our first snow of the year. Jesse was happy to see the snow but I was not. I'm not a big fan of snow so I spent a lot of time inside drinking hot chocolate. One nice thing about the snow is it gave us an excuse to dress Rosalee in her Halloween costume. :) We woke up this morning to find this outside. Apparently during the night we had an ice storm that covered everything in a sheet of ice. I've never seen an ice storm before and I think that it makes everything beautful!

Since we didn't find out church was cancelled until we were half way there we went for a drive. Jesse took us to a horticulture park near Purdue so we could see all of the pretty trees covered in ice. We agree that the prettiest ones are the trees with red/orange leaves covered in about 1/2-1 inch of ice. While Jesse enjoyed running around taking pictures I enjoyed staying warm in the car watching Rosalee sleep.


1 comments:

lindsey said...

bbbbrrrrrr....looks cold!