14 December 2007

Here comes Santa Claus


Our apartment complex had the annual Christmas party this week. We went on a horse drawn sleigh ride around the complex, singing Jingle Bells. Rosalee slept for most of the night so we were able to talk with friends and eat all the delicious food. We tried to wake her up for a picture with Santa but she wouldn't wake up. Right before we left she woke up so we ran back over to Santa to get a family picture taken. Jesse and I are very excited to celebrate our first Christmas with our daughter!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a very cute family photo with Santa. I miss talking or visiting with you and Jesse. I hope things are going good for you guys. (I will be putting a Christmas letter up on my blog hopefully sometime next week so check it out.) Merry Christmas!!