07 August 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

The 6th was our 3rd year anniversary!! We bought a washer and drier set for our new apartment. Jesse says I get the drier and he gets the washer. I also bought him some wall stickers to decorate the baby's room. He bought me a broom (I've been complaining that we don't own one) and some scrapbooking stickers.
I tricked Jesse with his present. I promised him that I only spent $5 on his present but when he saw how big it was he was confused. I wrapped the stickers inside of a new toolbox. The toolbox is his birthday present that I gave to him early because he starts school on his birthday so he'll be busy. We went out to eat at this really nice Italian restaurant La Scalla in downtown Lafayette. This is how I looked BEFORE we ate. I'm pretty sure my stomach looked twice as large after we ate!! Jesse had this veal and pasta dish and I ate a crab and linguine dish. It was SOOOOO good!!

We were too full to eat any dessert at the restaurant so we took some cheesecake home to eat later. Jesse put 3 candles in it to be silly.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Sounds like you had a great day!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary Marie and Jesse! 3 years! Doesn't time just fly by! How is the little Halloween goblin doing? How are you feeling Marie?

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I love celebrating anniversaries! They remind you how long you've come, but also of how long you still have with them as well. It's great.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so cute! Let me know when that little one comes!!
Take care!
Keep in touch!!