13 October 2010

I love my Gavin friend

During the week that Lindsey and the kids were here in Idaho we found random fun things to do to keep the kids entertained. Jesse was cleaning out the garage and found a package of fireworks left over from the 4th of July. Then being the guy that he is, he got the toy cannon from the pirate fort... Can you see where this is going?

I wish Jesse took a movie instead of pictures because of the squeals, screams, and giggles from the kids. Their eyes were the size of dinner plates and they all had smiles from ear to ear. It was beautiful!

During the week Rosalee and Gavin really bonded. They would sit together and watch movies, play outside in the fort, swing on the swing set, and just had a great time. Rosalee told me several times then, and now, "I love my Gavin friend." But now that he's back home in Utah she usually says, "I miss my Gavin friend." When she found out that Gavin has a birthday in November she INSISTED that they have a birthday party together. I told her I'd make her a Tinkerbell cake here and even that didn't change her mind.
SHE
MEANT
BUSINESS!
So we're going to Utah for Thanksgiving and then the Friday or Saturday after we'll be having a joint party. But how could I say no when they're so cute together!?


1 comments:

crystal said...

They are so cute together!