27 May 2009

Sorry friends

I feel like a bum for not posting in (gasp!!!) 2 weeks but I have good reasons! First we went on vacation, then we moved, and then moving in has been delayed. I'm only online now because of the kindness of random friends and family letting us stay with them until we can move in. Don't worry, the house in Idaho is NOTHING like the house in Indiana. The previous owners took longer to move out than expected so we moved everything into the garage and stayed with Jesse's grandparents in Rexburg. We aren't there tonight because the water isn't on yet and being 6 months pregnant I didn't feel like living without a flushing toilet. The water should be turned on tomorrow, Thursday morning at the latest, and then we'll be in the house until further notice. We have some boxes in the house, but most are in the garage still. Jesse did get Rosalee's crib together but sadly she's still snuggling with me in the big bed for now. We should also be getting the Internet hooked up on Thursday so I will FINALLY be able to post all 185 (okay so I won't be putting all of them online) pictures I have on my camera. Most of them are from Hawaii, but I also have some wonderful ones of Jesse at graduation. We took a few shots of us moving but we were so focused on leaving Indiana we didn't take many. So stay tuned and hopefully, hopefully I will be back to blogging by this weekend!

0 comments: