22 November 2007

We <3 grandparents!

Over the past three weeks Jesse and I have been VERY fortunate to have our parents come and visit. Jesse's parents came right before Rosalee was born so they were able to see us in the hospital, attend her blessing, and then spend some time with us after. My mom came to visit for the week of Thanksgiving. She's enjoying being a grandma for the first time. Any time Rosalee needs to be burped or held my mom is the first to volunteer!
My mom came to my school with me to visit the students and show them Rosalee. My mom was great at helping the students and working with them even though we were just there to visit.
Mutti (German for mommy) and Rosalee making funny faces at each other.
Grandpa James bouncing Rosalee
Grandma James and Rosalee in Rosalee's jungle room.
Grandma James and Rosalee
Grandma James spent a lot of time making nice blankets for Rosalee.

0 comments: